Job Title: Medical Mission Coordinator
The Medical Mission Coordinator will coordinate all mission logistics, perform administrative support duties and manage other related day-to-day tasks. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong administrative and people skills. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Assist in coordinating all logistics related to missions including but not limited to travel arrangements, ordering supplies, etc.
- Manage and maintain volunteer database with all relevant information and records; Collect pertinent forms and documents for each mission.
- Assist in screening prospective volunteers by reviewing application forms according to set criteria.
- Serve as a key resource for volunteers and communicate all information, follow-ups and updates regarding the missions.
- Respond to daily volunteer inquiries via phone, social media and email in a timely manner.
- Support duties include letter writing, mission reports and surveys
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director and other board members
- Coordinates organization and maintenance of organization’s records and documents.
- Assists in developing, maintaining and posting of web based and social media content in a timely manner.
- Coordinates creating all related promotional organization and mission material including the creation of forms, brochures and e-blasts.
- Assists in a variety of topics, including schedules, meeting preparation and logistics.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired; preferably in a related field (International Relations, Global Affairs, Non-profit Management, Administration).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Proficient in computer applications, such MS office and G-suite applications.
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Familiarity and experience with publishing tools such as Squarespace and MailChimp.
- Experience with volunteer management is a plus.
Job type: Full Time
Job location: Remote - MedGlobal has no physical offices, the network consists of volunteers based mainly in the U.S. and the U.K.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com at your earliest convenience. The desired start date is flexible; however immediate availability is preferred. Interviews will be offered on a rolling basis until the ideal candidate is selected.