Overview of the process:
- Our Rohingya Response Committee will review your application. A committee member may contact you for further information.
- If you are selected, you will be informed via email about your selection, deployment dates, logistical information, and details about the mission.
Important notes about deployment:
- We are currently sending weekly teams of 6-10 medical personnel from November 2017 – March 2018
- Volunteers must commit to a minimum stay of 7 days.
- Deployment teams are assigned to a one-week Sunday-Saturday time period.
Prioritized medical specialties:
The following specialties will be given priority:
· Family Medicine
· Internal Medicine
· Infectious Disease
· Emergency Physicians
· Registered Nurses
· Nurse Practitioners
We still encourage you to contact us even if you don’t match these specialties, as our needs may change in the future. We will reach out to you directly based on the information you have provided.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.